Well proportioned and highly presentable office suites to let
The property is located on the south side of Alva Street in the heart of Edinburgh’s west end and offers an established office location within close proximity to Princes Street, Lothian Road and Shandwick Place.
The property is a short walk from multiple bus stops, the West End tram halt and Haymarket railway station.
The property is presented to a high standard and comprises a traditional townhouse arranged over lower ground, ground, 1st and 2nd floors. The 2 remaining suites offer well proportioned office space, fitted out with desks and chairs. The suites also benefit from shared use of the fully fitted first floor kitchen and spacious meeting room on the lower ground floor.
|Room||Sq Ft||Sq M||Rent (per annum)||Rateable Value||Service Charge (psf)||Comments|
|Three||80||7.43||£3,000||n/a||n/a||Qualifes for small business rates relief|
|Six||101||9.38||£3,900||n/a||n/a||Qualifes for small business rates relief|
- Flexible terms available – agreement via a licence to occupy
- All-inclusive rent (includes service charge, utilities, cleaning, fibre, waste disposal and access to a shared meeting room)
- Access to communal kitchen
- Suites qualify for small business rates relief
- EPC of D
- Short walk from multiple bus stops, the West End tram halt and Haymarket railway station.
One floor remaining