27,000 sq ft of flexible and efficient office space to let in the Exchange District
145 Morrison Street is a Grade A office building with a striking contemporary design offering occupiers the opportunity to enhance their business profile. It provides efficient, open plan office accommodation maximising tenant space planning options.
Morrison Street is one of Edinburgh’s principal business locations, connecting Haymarket rail station and tram halt with the heart of the Exchange office district. 145 is centrally located on Morrison Street with nearby occupiers including Scottish Widows, Brewin Dolphin, Green Investment Bank, Franklin Templeton Investments and numerous others.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Rent (psf)||Rates Payable (psf)||Service Charge (psf)|
- Available to let as a whole or floor by floor
- An impressive reception with floor to floor glazing
- Comfort cooling utilising heat recovery VRF recessed units
- BREEAM rating 'Very Good'
- EPC B
- WC's and showers on every floor
- 1x 10 person DDA compliant lift
- Building energy management system
+44 (0)7989 395165