37 Marshall Street is located in the busy Southside area of Edinburgh on a well-established thoroughfare which runs between The University of Edinburgh’s Bristo Square and one of the City’s main roads into the city centre; South Bridge. The area has proved attractive to a large number of retailers, café and restaurant operators, bolstered by the high level of footfall and passing trade. Nearby occupiers include Blackwell’s Bookshop, Sainsbury’s, Caffe Nero, Tesco Express, KFC and Starbucks.
The subjects comprise a ground and lower ground floor, double-fronted retail unit with a small outside area and two points of access from both Marshall Street and Nicolson Square.
- Prime ground floor, double-fronted cafe / retail unit to let
- c.680 sq ft / 63 sq m
- Prominent corner position on Nicolson Square, between South Bridge and Potterrow
- Two points of access from both Marshall Street and Nicolson Square
- Benefits from Class 1A consent
- Fantastic Southside location, on a thoroughfare with high levels of footfall