110,000 sqft office headquarters two miles from Edinburgh city-centre available to let.
Building previously occupied by State Street Bank and located in a highly prominent location overlooking Ferry Road, opposite Morrisons and directly adjacent to Village Hotels – Starbucks, gym with pool etc.
- Highly flexible, large open-plan floorplates – some of the largest in Scotland, ideal for call-centre type usage
- High quality, existing occupier fit-out including staff restaurant, boardrooms, private offices etc.
- Panoramic views from upper floors – Fife, Edinburgh Castle etc.
- Excellent car parking ratio (1:500 sq ft) 218 spaces (Basement 93 spaces and Surface 125 spaces)
- Extensive cycle racks, showers and lockers
- High profile building with first class branding opportunities
- Prominent position on main arterial route
- Competitive rent and incentive packages – deals available from 65,000 sqft upwards
- Basement storage
- Retail and leisure facilities close by
- Excellent bus links
- Existing charity occupier so no business rates