An exceptional double fronted townhouse in Edinburgh's West End available to let: 4,272 sq ft.
The property is located on the south-east corner of Melville Crescent in the heart of Edinburgh’s West
End. Melville Crescent is a prime and established office address within close proximity to Princes Street, Lothian Road and Shandwick Place; all of which offer a wide range of shops, boutiques, bars, restaurants and cafés.
Melville Crescent is a short walk from multiple bus stops, the West End tram halt and Haymarket railway station.
7 Melville Crescent benefits from a prominent location overlooking the roundabout on Melville Street and enjoys good levels of natural daylight accentuated by a striking cupola above the central staircase.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Rent per Annum||Rates Payable (psf)||Service Charge (psf)|
- New glazing throughout
- New heating system, to include boilers and
- New LED feature lighting throughout
- New generous kitchen facilities on the
lower ground floor
- 2 new showers
- New floor coverings throughout
- New Cat6 cabling throughout
- Secure door entry system
- New secure bicycle storage
- External west facing sunken garden area
- Space planning undertaken for 50 desks
- 3 secure car parking spaces
3RD FLOOR UNDER OFFER