1st floor suite available to let immediately - 4-6 desks.
86a George Street occupies a prominent position on the south side of George Street, within the 'Golden Rectangle', and provides good quality, refurbished office accommodation.
The property benefits from easy access to a range of retail outlets, coffee shops, bars and restaurants, along with excellent public transport links with numerous bus services operating along Princes Street and regular tram services providing direct access through the city, from the centre of Princes Street to Edinburgh Airport. St Andrew Square Bus Station is located within a short walk, with easy access to both Waverley and Haymarket train stations.
|Floor||Size||Rent||Rateable Value||Service Charge (psf)||Comment|
|First||4-6 desks||£14,000 all inclusive||N/A||N/A||May qualify for small business rates relief|
First floor suite available to let: 4-6 desks
- Compact, self-contained office suite
- Secure garaged car parking spaces available on Rose Street North Lane if required
- Alarm and phone entry systems
- Dedicated tea preparation area
- Perimeter trunking
- Gas fired central heating
- Traditional period features
+44 (0)7989 395165