On the doorstep of the Queensferry Crossing, Rosyth Europarc occupies a key position within Scotland's central belt to service both Fife and the Lothians. Rosyth is at the center the recently awarded Forth Green Freeport status, promising to create 50,000 high quality green jobs and drive investment into the area.
Rosyth Europarc is particularly well established for its’ easy access to the Scottish motorway networks with direct access to the M90 motorway which leads to the arterial A9, M8 and M9 motorways. Edinburgh Airport and Edinburgh City Centre are respectively 15 and 20 minutes by road via the new Queensferry Crossing and Forth Road Bridges. Inverkeithing and Rosyth railway stations provide trains to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Dundee via the national rail network. Inverkeithing railway station also provides a direct link to London via the East Coast Main Line.
In addition, Rosyth Europarc benefits from regular bus services to all major towns and cities along with access to the National Cycle Network. The roll-on roll-off ferry terminal is located at the waterfront immediately to the south of Europarc. This terminal acts as a hub for European freight and provides links to Northern Europe and beyond.
BACK ON THE MARKET DUE TO ABORTED NEGOTIATIONS - ASKING PRICE REDUCED TO £1.45M
- Rosyth Europarc is located a 20 minute drive away from Edinburgh city centre and occupies a key position within Scotland’s central belt to service both Fife and the Lothians
- High quality and well maintained multi-let office asset
- Fully occupied, with a strong and diverse tenant mix including QinetiQ (who are about to undertake a comprehensive refit of their entire accommodation), Peter Cox, Gerco-Fas, Advanced Traditional Screeding and Care Sector tenants
- Genuine asset management opportunity with 5.53 year WAULT
- Annual rent of £173,520 exclusive, resulting in a low average passing rent of only £10.00 per sq ft
- Seeking offers in excess of £1,450,000 exclusive
- Extremely attractive net initial yield of 11.29% and reversionary yield of 13.44%
- Very low capital rate of £84.22 per sq ft