Space is a unique building superbly converted from a 1930’s primary school in 2005 which offers light and spacious office accommodation, located to the South East of the City Centre.
The building is home to a variety of well-known organisations, many with a focus on improving people’s quality of life. There is also a theatre and gallery on site managed by one of Scotland’s up and coming children’s theatre groups. Whilst being DDA compliant, the building benefits from improvements to maximise accessibility for people with varying needs.
- Suite 19 (602 sq ft / 55.93 sq m)
- Suite 20 (602 sq ft / 55.93 sq m)
- Suite 21 (876 sq ft / 81.38 sq m)
- Suite 22 (478 sq ft / 44.41 sq m)
- Suite 23 (580 sq ft / 53.88 sq m)
- Suite 25 (711 sq ft / 66.05 sq m)
- Affordable rent of £9 per sq ft
- Ample free parking
- Bicycle storage
- Views overlooking Arthur’s Seat
- Fantastic transport links to Edinburgh’s City Centre
- 100% small business rates relief
+44 (0)7810 117888