Space is a unique building superbly converted from a 1930’s primary school in 2005 which offers light and spacious office accommodation, located to the South East of the city centre.
The building is home to a variety of well-known organisations, many with a focus on improving people’s quality of life. There is also a theatre and gallery on site managed by one of Scotland’s up and coming children’s theatre groups.
Whilst being DDA compliant the building benefits from improvements to maximise accessibility for people with varying needs.
|Room||Sq Ft||Sq M||Rent (psf)||Rateable Value||Service Charge (psf)|
*May qualify for small business rates relief.
- Two 602 sq ft units available to let
- Unique building conversion
- Affordable rent of £9 per sq ft
- Ample free parking
- Bicycle storage
- Tranquil location with views overlooking Arthur’s Seat
- Fantastic transport links to Edinburgh’s City Centre
- Most tenants benefit from 100% small business rates relief
- On-site theatre and gallery