Edinburgh's newest office development boasts outstanding green credentials, great facilities and bright, flexible and adaptable spaces. The redevelopment of 30 Semple Street provides exceptional modern office accommodation with the highest environmental and sustainability accreditations in Scotland.
Buildings are too often completely demolished. By stripping back to the original frame, 30 Semple Street has saved 3,300 tons of CO2, more than 50% of the carbon that would have been used in reconstruction. The redevelopment adds two floors and the inviting new roof terrace has great views over the city. All new class-leading energy efficient systems, stunning contemporary facades, crisp aesthetics and amenities of the highest quality.
- 57,000 sq ft
- Edinburgh & Scotland's newest and greenest office development
- 1st BREEAM "Outstanding" design-stage accredited office building in Scotland
- 1st AirScore "Platinum" accredited building in Scotland
- 1st 5* NABERS accredited office building in Scotland
- EPC A
- Class leading energy efficient systems
- Stunning contemporary facades
- Amenities of the highest quality
+44 (0)7989 395165