Superior, fully refurbished 'double frontage' townhouse in Edinburgh's West End.
The property is located in the heart of Edinburgh’s vibrant West End, offering a well established and thriving business location. Neighbouring office occupiers include Shoosmiths, Shepherd & Wedderburn, Close Brothers, Beer 52 and Deloitte.
The property is in close proximity to the tram halt on Shandwick Place and minutes away from numerous bus stops, providing access to many routes through the city and beyond. Haymarket Train Station is a few minutes walk from the property and the location also benefits from direct access to the new City Centre West to East Cycle Link, which will link the city centre with the Roseburn cycle path in the west to Leith Walk in the east.
- 4,880 sq ft of newly refurbished "Grade A" office accommodation with own front door available to let
- The property is arranged over lower ground to 3rd floors
- New heating system, kitchen facilities, showers, LED lighting, floor coverings and Cat 6 cabling throughout
- Generous common areas with spectacular cupola window
- Sunny, generous, west-facing private garden
- Space planning for up to 69 desks
- 2 secure, garaged car parking spaces available at 2A Rothesay Mews
- Exceptional branding opportunities overlooking Palmerston Place - a key north/ south arterial route
- Short 5 minute walk from Haymarket train/ tram and amenity of the West End Village
- 56 Palmerston Place is particularly well suited for a single, good quality occupier looking for an accessible HQ building with minimal capital expenditure.
1st Floor Under Offer