Calton House is a modern, four storey office building extending to approximately 51,949 sq ft.
The property offers a variety of open plan and partly fitted out accommodation, providing flexibility for incoming occupiers. Arranged over ground, first, second and third floors, there is also an impressive and airy central atrium.
West Edinburgh is home to an array of renowned UK and international organisations attracted by the green environment and the excellent amenity and public transport on offer. Connectivity is exceptional with the park served by three train stations, multiple bus services and three tram stops that provide easy access to the city centre and nearby Edinburgh Airport.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
51,949 sq ft / 4,826.1 sq m
- Modern, four storey office building to let
- Variety of open plan and partly fitted out accommodation, providing flexibility for incoming occupiers
- Impressive double height atrium
- Shower and cycle hub facilities
- 152 onsite car parking spaces
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Suspended ceilings with recessed light fittings
- Gas fired central heating
- Male and female toilet facilities on each level
- Passenger lifts servicing all floors
- Attractive landscaped environment