1st and 2nd floors now let, and 3rd floor available to let immediately. Compact, self-contained suite which is rarely available in this prime location, with excellent surrounding amenities.
86a George Street occupies a prominent position on the south side of George Street, within the 'Golden Rectangle', and provides good quality, refurbished office accommodation located on the third floor.
The property benefits from easy access to a range of retail outlets, coffee shops, bars and restaurants, along with excellent public transport links with numerous bus services operating along Princes Street and regular tram services providing direct access through the city, from the centre of Princes Street to Edinburgh Airport. St Andrew Square Bus Station is located within a short walk, with easy access to both Waverley and Haymarket train stations.
- Third Floor - 1,318 sq ft / 122.44 sq m
- Compact, self-contained office suites
- Secure garaged car parking spaces available on Rose Street North Lane if required
- Alarm and phone entry systems
- Dedicated tea preparation area
- Perimeter trunking
- Gas fired central heating
- Traditional period features
+44 (0)7810 117888
One Suite Remaining