1st floor now under offer. 2nd floor available to let immediately and 3rd floor available from March 2021. Compact, self-contained suites - rarely available in this prime location, with excellent surrounding amenities.
86a George Street occupies a prominent position on the south side of George Street, within the 'Golden Rectangle', and provides good quality, refurbished cellular office accommodation located on the first and second floors.
The property benefits from easy access to a range of retail outlets, coffee shops, bars and restaurants, along with excellent public transport links with numerous bus services operating along Princes Street and regular tram services providing direct access through the city, from the centre of Princes Street to Edinburgh Airport. St Andrew Square Bus Station is located within a short walk, with easy access to both Waverley and Haymarket train stations.
- Second Floor - 1,654 sq ft / 153.66 sq m
- Third Floor - 1,318 sq ft / 122.44 sq m
- Compact, self-contained office suites
- Secure garaged car parking spaces available on Rose Street North Lane if required
- Alarm and phone entry systems
- Dedicated tea preparation area
- Perimeter trunking
- Gas fired central heating
- Traditional period features
+44 (0)7810 117888