37 George Street is located in the heart of Edinburgh’s business district and is regarded as one of Scotland’s premier business and retail destinations. The property is situated on the north side of the street, between Hanover Street and Frederick Street, and benefits from an outstanding range of hotels, bars, restaurants, shops and cafés in the immediate surrounds.
The building is in close proximity to excellent transport links with Waverley Train Station within a short walking distance and easy access to tram and bus services on Princes Street and St Andrew Square.
The building use includes retail on the ground floor and a mixture of office and residential on the upper floors.
- Cellular accommodation
- Self-contained tea prep and W/C facilities
- Electric heating
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Price|
|First||1,180||109.66||Offers in excess of £420,000|
- 1st Floor office suite for sale - 1,180 sq ft
- Property has full Vacant Possession
- The office suite benefits from demised W/C's and kitchen area
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh's business district
- Prime George Street address, with outstanding surrounding amenities and travel links
- Offers in excess of £420,000 are invited to acquire the heritable title with full vacant possession on an unconditional basis
+44 (0)7989 395165