The subjects are located on a corner site where East London Street meets Annandale Street and are a 4 minute walk from the McDonald Road tram stop on Leith Walk, providing easy access to and from the city centre, Leith and Edinburgh Airport.
Nearby amenities include the numerous shops, restaurants, bars and hotels of both the Broughton area and the top of Leith Walk. In addition, the plentiful leisure offerings of the vibrant Omni Centre and the prime retail destination of the St James Quarter are both a 5 minute walk away.
The subjects comprise two adjacent and self-contained ground floor, open plan office suites which form part of a 7-storey residential building developed in 2003. Each suite benefits from dual access and the rear entrances lead to a well-maintained shared garden.
- Self-contained, adjacent open plan office suites
- Subjects have full Vacant Possession
- Each office suite benefits from demised W/C’s, kitchen areas and separate meeting rooms
- Each office suite also has dual access and the rear exits lead to a well-maintained shared garden
- Gas central heating
- Perimeter trunking
- Number 99, 1,381 sq ft - offers over £250,000
- Number 103, 2,033 sq ft - offers over £360,000
+44 (0)7989 395165