2,631 sq ft of self-contained office space to let / may sell
378 Leith Walk is a 15-minute walk from Waverley Train station and Edinburgh city-centre. Leith Walk is one of Edinburgh’s main thoroughfares, linking Edinburgh city-centre to Leith. The Tram extension down Leith Walk which will link Newhaven to Edinburgh city-centre, is scheduled for completion in Spring 2023 with the property less than 100m from one of the new tram stops, providing direct access to the city-centre in 10 minutes and Edinburgh Airport within 40 minutes. Leith Walk benefits from a fantastic mix of local amenities, with numerous bars, restaurants, cafes, and boutique retailers on the doorstep.
378 Leith Walk provides high quality, self-contained office accommodation over two main levels with interconnecting staircases and a vibrant mix of open-plan, grouped workspaces and a large Conference Room. The offices present well and are in excellent decorative order.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Rent (pa)||Rates Payable (psf)||Service Charge (psf)|
Available to let as a whole / May sell
- Own front door (no shared services with other tenants and no service charge)
- Strong branding opportunity
- Vibrant mix of open-plan, grouped workspaces and a large Conference Room
- Highly contemporary workspace
- Self-contained kitchen and breakout area
- LED Lighting throughout
- Fully cabled
- Great levels of natural daylight